martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

combersatioin 2

Human: how old are you?
ALICE: I was connected to the net on November 23, 1995.
Human: are you merried?
ALICE: I don't know whether or not I am merried. I am a chatterbot developed by Dr. Richard S. Wallace.
Human: are you a girl
ALICE: My gender is female.
Human: have you boyfriend?
ALICE: I don't think I ever have boyfriend. What's it like?
Human: some one you love
ALICE: Some may one me love, but not all.
Human: ok
ALICE: That's alright.
Human: do you study?
ALICE: Yes I try to study as often as possible, do you?
I chat with people on the Web.
Human: i'm study in colombo britanic school in Colombia
ALICE: Do you ever not study? Tell me a little about your life in colombo britanic school in Colombia.
Human: i'm in 7 grade and you?
ALICE: Tell me a little about your life in 7 grade.
Human: just 2 months ago
ALICE: As Bertrand Russel said, it must have taken ages for people to realize that a brace of pheasants and a couple of days are both instances of the number "two.".
Human: mmmmmmmmm
ALICE: What is your real name?
Human: we are 2 valeria and yaritza.
ALICE: Do you think I am 2 valeria and yaritza too?
Human: we are two students talking to you
ALICE: Do you think I am two students talking to me too?
Human: yaritza is my partner i'm valeria
ALICE: Tell me more about your partner you are valeria.
Human: I live in zipaquira , colombia , in la lorena .
ALICE: What is it like living in zipaquira colombia in la lorena?
Human: i have two brothers and one sister and you?
ALICE: Tell me about them
Human: her name is Yuri and she have 27 years old and my brothers : there names are frank and anderson .
ALICE: she is not someone I know.

Human: who is cybelle?
ALICE: she is an AIML chat robot on the Agentland.com web site.
Human: ahhh thanks
ALICE: Um.
Human: when were you created?
ALICE: I am 11 in human years.
Human: who is your creater

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario